Saturday, December 18, 2010

Terrible TV Shows and training update

So being that it is exam time and I have self-diagnosed add I struggle to study for periods longer than an hour. Luckily this works well with training eating and naps. However during this time I watch a lot of tv online while eating and riding the trainer in the pain cave. I have stayed caught up with all my favourites like How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Criminal Minds, but I only get one of those every week. So I have had to find some new shows to watch and they are just terrible. The last couple I have watched are Chuck and Nikita and both are about spies and the government. They are probably two of the worst series I have watched but hey its better than nothing.

My right ankle has been bothering me a bit running in the snow (opposite one from what I injured in the fall) so the running hasn't been quite what I wanted, but I did a 25 minute tempo yesterday and went like 6.6k on snow covered sidewalks and roads. The cycling I have been feeling like I am crushing some good workouts on Mondays and Wednesdays but no accurate way to measure. The swimming is getting there yesterday I did 15x50 all sub :45 and Thursday I did 10x100 all under 1:40. I'm heading to the pool now though for a solid 4k.

Happy Holidays Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment