Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recovery Week

It worked out nicely that this week ended up being a recovery week so I'm not spending my whole break training and I have some time to relax with the family. I've been doing some easy swims and runs with Colin before he heads back to Kentucky and its nice to have some to do the easy stuff with and make it go by a little faster. I've been emailing my dad's friend who coaches a cross team in Holland and he gave me some great workouts to build my strength on the bike. Christmas was great getting to see all the family and where it used to be all running presents it has been switched to tri stuff so I'm officially a tri geek with the aero helmet all I need are the $2000 wheels and a $2000 powermeter. No New Years plans as of yet, but I have a long run scheduled for Saturday so if nothing happens maybe I'll do a midnight run.

No comments:

Post a Comment