Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas/happy holidays. The fam is all coming over tonight so its going to be a packed house with grand parents aunts uncles and a couple cousins. Went for a run today with Colin and I am done with the Newtons. Now my Achilles is flaring up and the only thing I can think of is the shoes. I enjoy the shoes because I feel faster but the way you are positioned on the fore foot seems to aggravate my ankles/Achilles. I was a fore foot runner prior to wearing them, but I think the lug system doesn't support my foot enough because now I have had problems with both sides. My right ankle problem I think started with an Achilles strain and now my left one is done. I had been doing most of my running in them since October and it has been one injury after the other off less running than before. I have an old pair of 2130s that can get me through the next couple weeks until I can get a pair of new shoes in my size. No run tomorrow and I'll attempt my long run on Sunday.

Happy Holidays Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment