Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow Snow Go Away

So we got absolutely dumped on today. I think we got around a foot of snow, and I am ready for it all to melt. I have been riding on the trainer now for a couple weeks, and its been hard to stay focused. Morning tv just is not what it used to be. I have watched a couple of decent movies though. First, I watched Breaking Away and then A Sunday In Hell. Breaking Away is a great movie and I have watched it a couple of times before. Its about a kid who wins a bike and falls in love with cycling. A Sunday In Hell is about the 1976 paris-roubaix spring classic (i could be wrong on the date) but features Eddy Merckx. It starts out pretty slow but starts to pick up as it the race starts to pick up. Some other great movies people may want to watch while riding the trainer are Without Limits, Chariots of Fire, The Long Green Line, and Road to Paris. Road to Paris and The Long Green Line are the next two I plan to watch if I can find them somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment