Friday, April 1, 2011

Twitter

I am finally on twitter and you can follow me at alex_tri_winning. Maybe this will be a way to get more followers on my blog. My goal is to get more people following me then the number of people I am following. This is going to be very difficult, but maybe I can just make outrageous and dumb tweets until I get people attention.

Training has been going well starting to cut back the mileage and up the intensity as I get ready for Rev3 Knoxville. There is just over one week to Spring Fling which is the first "tri" of the year even though it has a pool swim. I have been feeling pretty good so hopefully it goes well. Repeated my 10k TT this week and was 30 seconds slower than what I did in January. I'm not to worried about it because I negative split it and my second half was slightly faster than the second half of the previous time.

I wish I had something better to talk about then training so I'm going to do some blog brainstorming after I finish my last essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment