Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its been awhile

So it been a while since I have posted anything on here, but there hasn't been to much interesting going on. My training schedule is now set and I am swimming with the masters group on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. My swimming is finally starting to come along nicely. This morning was an easy swim with the tri club and we had to do 5x200 (kick the 1st 100 swim the 2nd) and the swim was supposed to start fast and get slower. The first was 1:26 and the second was 1:25 and it felt super easy. The cycling has been going well I am now doing my long rides at Forest City Velodrome just to break up long trainer rides. I am also doing there skills and drills on Monday nights to get more "comfortable" on the track and eventually get my track 2. Running has been pretty much non existent. Birthday weekend really killed my running last week but this week it will pick up. Ran an easy 12.6k yesterday in an hour and felt good, I plan on doing a harder tempo on Friday so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment