Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can't Sleep

So I have started another recovery week since they say to take an easy week every couple weeks to keep motivation high and prevent over training. Its only day two and I feel ready to hammer so I'm thinking of throwing down tomorrow during my scheduled bike. However, I hate recovery weeks. I try to cut back on how much I eat since I'm not burning as much, but this just makes me hungry 24/7. Also, I can't sleep. I don't know if I just have excess energy or what but I struggle to fall asleep at nine which then makes it hard to get up at 5 to go do an "easy" swim. O well only a couple more days till I get to hammer for another three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bud,

    Not the best idea to skip on the food. A) your skinny B) your body is telling you to eat C) rest weeks are made to replenish glycogen stores that you blow through during your work weeks.

    Eat man!

    ReplyDelete