Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back In The Swing of Things

So school has started up again and with that so does phase 2 of my base building. Similar to phase 1 with swimming 6 days, biking 3, running 3 and one day where I do a bike focused brick. I think my swimming needed the break because in the pool the last couple times I have seen a big jump in my performance. Swimming with faster people has also help with that. Hopefully I can keep improving and get down close to 1:20s. Do develop some more power I bought some larger paddles as an early birthday present. Today was the first workout with them, and it is definitely a lot harder on the shoulders. Over the break I kind of got used to the warm weather when I was able to run in shorts one day and all the snow melted allowing for one outdoor bike. Tomorrow I am doing the 10k tt on the computrainer at multisport zone so we will see if the last 4 weeks on the trainer have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment