Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Swimming Swimming In A Swimming Pool

Lately it seems like all my time is spent in the pool. I am not complaining about this as I have come to enjoy my time in the freezing cold Western Pool. It does help that most of my swimming is done with other people, and this seems to make the time fly by. We really do have an awesome group of triathletes and masters swimmers at the school, and Ken knows what he is talking about. Ken even managed to talk a couple of us into swimming a masters meet at the end of March in Etobicoke. Its going to be interesting to see what I can do in a real race. I don't know how swim meets work at all so I can add it to the list of things I need to learn this season. I am really getting the itch to start racing, and if things go smoothly there are a couple lined up in the near future. Western's Splash and Dash is March 11th and Queen's Spring Fling is the same weekend as the masters meet. These are nice low key events that you guys should come use a spring tune up. I am going to be using them as tune ups for Rev3 Knoxville in May.

Spring break is next week so I wish everyone going away to training camps safe travels. Unfortunately I will be staying in London this year. It is probably a good thing I did not sign up for a camp since I have listed myself as day to day with a lower body injury. 

Alright I have updated you with my going ons (aka wasted enough of your time) and I need my beauty sleep. Until next time. Train smart train hard. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment